Tuesday, February 13, 2007

MyBlogLog used for surgery

(Surgical blogging?)

Isn't it funny how tools for bloggers can save costly and risky procedures in our offline lives these days?

I was talking with a friend from MyBlogLog the other day about some topics that I don't usually cover on this blog. But I noticed that her profile


contains some rather interesting characteristics. Not only is she a blogger, but apparently she is also about to put a number of people in the medical community out of a job.


Look closely at that profile. Check out the tools that she has available to her:




Isn't that impressive? No more do we need to worry about chemotherapy or radiation treatments. No more risks that come with surgery, just click on that link!



How about it? Does anyone else have any blogging tools they find useful in offline life? If so, leave a comment and tell us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funny and my ultimate dream to remove all cancers!

For those that think that cancer is sad, yes it is for sure. But the cancer is inside a person and those persons are still enjoying similar things as before they had cancer. For us: a good joke is king!

Who is dying from cancer?
Metastatic Liver Cancer

Anonymous said...

That is great. At first I thought you were serious until I saw the screenshot. I love it!